About this product
- Hear calls and music clearly. Zone Wired is designed with generously-sized 40mm drivers to deliver pure happiness for your ears. Full-bodied bass, crisp higher frequencies and incredibly low distortion create a satisfying overall sound whether you’re on a video call, listening to music, or toggling between the two. Go ahead, create your own audio bubble on your own terms with a wired headset that sounds great even in the busiest open workspaces.
- Be heard, distraction-free. Open workspaces are often noisy environments, both locally and for anyone you’re chatting with on the other end of a call. Zone Wired solves the ambient noise issue with noise-canceling dual-mic technology that accurately suppresses distracting sounds like keyboard clicks, nearby talkers, and HVAC noise as close as 60 cm away. By isolating your voice from any acoustic clutter around you, this USB headset delivers superbly clearer calls and video meetings.
- Zone Wired is lightweight, stylish and designed for all-day use. The Teflon-coated stainless steel headband features a silicone head cushion and memory-foam ear pads that provide a comfortable fit throughout the workday. A braided cable adds durable mechanical strength, resists tangles, and is speckled with color for a contemporary, professional appearance.
- Access Zone headset controls on your computer with Logi Tune for Desktop, a mini app that works unobtrusively on your screen for uninterrupted video collaboration. The app provides full EQ and sidetone control, quickly tests mic/speaker audio levels, and lets you set mic gain at whatever volume works best for you. Plus easily download firmware updates.
- Zone Wired works with common calling applications across most all platforms and operating systems. Business certifications include Microsoft Teams, Skype™ for Business, Google Meet and Voice™, Compatible with integrated mute controls for Zoom™ and works with other popular applications like Cisco Jabber™, BlueJeans, and GoToMeeting™ to ensure compatibility and seamless integration in the workplace.