About this product
- BLUE VO!CE microphone technology gives you a choice of real-time voice filters to reduce noise, add compression and de-essing, and ensure that your voice sounds richer, cleaner, and more professional. Get consistent, studio-quality, in-game vocal communications with BLUE VO!CE via G HUB Gaming Software.
- Memory foam wrapped in premium leatherette or breathable velour give you lasting comfort. So you can play longer and harder, and focus on winning.
- With a sturdy and lightweight frame constructed of aluminum and steel, PRO X is built for durability, comfort, and a premium aesthetic.
- DTS HEADPHONE:X 2.0 is the latest version of object-based sound imaging from DTS. Version 2.0 takes 7.1 channel surround sound further than ever with enhanced bass rendering, audio clarity and proximity cues. And most importantly, a new level of distance awareness differentiates between near field and far field audio, so your enemies location is pinpointed more than ever.
- PRO-G features a unique hybrid mesh construction to deliver amazingly clear and precise sound imaging. Hear footsteps and environmental cues with breathtaking clarity, and get the competitive edge you need to win. Now, with 50 mm drivers, the next-gen PRO-G achieves even more accuracy across a wider frequency range, plus higher-fidelity bass response.
- Audio EQ profiles—tuned by esports athletes—now available on G HUB Gaming Software. Use their profiles as-is, or fine tune to your ears. Save them to the external USB sound card—then apply to other PCs.
- External USB sound card (DAC) delivers crystal-clear digital signal processing for tournament-level audio and voice communications. Program it with Logitech G HUB Gaming Software and take your audio settings to the tournament.
- Featuring a PC cable with inline audio controls and a mobile cable with inline mic—so you can use PRO X with the boom mic detached. An included carrying bag protects the headset and accessories when you travel.