The HyperX QuadCast™ is the ideal all-inclusive standalone microphone for the aspiring streamer or podcaster looking for a condenser mic with quality sound. QuadCast comes with its own anti-vibration shock mount to help reduce the rumbles of daily life and a built-in pop filter to muffle pesky percussive sounds. Instantly know your mic status with the LED indicator, and simply tap-to-mute to avoid awkward broadcasting accidents. Select between the four polar patterns (stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional) and use the conveniently-located gain control dial to quickly adjust your mic input sensitivity. The included mount adapter fits both 3/8” and 5/8” thread sizes and is compatible with most stands.
Monitor your mic input with the built-in headphone jack, and QuadCast is certified by Discord and TeamSpeak™ so you can ensure that your microphone is broadcasting loud and clear for all your followers and listeners. Whether you’re plugging into a PC, PS4™, or Mac® you’ll be able to deliver quality sound to anyone tuning in.
- Built-in anti-vibration shock mount. Isolate the mic and suppress the sound of unintentional rumbles and bumps with the elastic rope suspension.
- Tap-to-mute sensor with LED status indicator. Use the convenient tap-to-mute functionality to prevent an audio accident along with the help of the LED mic status indicator. If the light is on, the mic is active, if the light is off, the mic is muted.
- Four selectable polar patterns. Choose between four polar patterns (stereo, omnidirectional, cardioid, bidirectional) to optimize your broadcast setup and keep the focus on the sounds you want to be heard.
- Mic mount adapter included. Versatile adapter fits 3/8 inch and 5/8 inch threaded setups, so it can be mounted onto most mic stands or boom arms1.
- Convenient gain control. Easily adjust your mic sensitivity by turning the dial at the bottom of the QuadCast.
- Power consumption: 5V 125mA
- Sample/bit rate: 48kHz/16-bit
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Condenser type: Three 14mm condensers
- Polar patterns: Stereo, Omnidirectional, Cardioid, Bidirectional
- Frequency response: 20Hz–20kHz
- Sensitivity: -36dB (1V/Pa at 1kHz)
- Cable length: 3m
- Weight: Microphone: 254g
- Shock mount and stand: 364g
- Total with USB cable: 710g
- Headphone Output Impedance: 32 Ω
- Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz
- Maximum power output: 7mW
- THD: ≤ 0.05% (1kHz/0dBFS)
- SNR: ≥ 90dB (1kHZ, RL=∞)