- A durable steel chassis equipped with two premium tempered glass panels showcases your components and RGB fans, with ventilation gaps for ample airflow.
- Room to install up to 6x120mm cooling fans or multiple radiators in sizes up to 360mm.
- Powerful airflow up to 1,500 RPM and 16 vivid individually addressable RGB LEDs per fan, fully customizable through CORSAIR iCUE software.
- The included iCUE Lighting Node CORE controls up to 6x RGB fans without the need for a fan hub, enabling brilliant lighting effects right out of the box with CORSAIR iCUE software.
- The 465X RGB can accommodate up to two 3.5in HDDs and four 2.5in SSDs.
- Direct airflow path – An obstruction-free layout channels cool air to your PC’s hottest components.
- Intuitively placed cable routing channels and tie-downs make for simple and tidy cabling that helps optimize airflow.
- Protect your system from dust with three easily accessible filters in the front, roof, and floor.
- Case Dimensions: 467mm x 216mm x 455mm
- Maximum GPU Length: 370mm
- Maximum PSU Length: 180mm
- Maximum CPU Cooler Height: 170mm
- Case Expansion Slots: 7+2 vertical
- Case Drive Bays: (x2) 3.5in (x4) 2.5in
- Case Form Factor: Mid-Tower
- Case Windowed: Tempered Glass
- iCUE enabled: Yes
- Case Material: Steel, Tempered Glass
- Radiator Compatibility: 120mm, 140mm, 240mm, 280mm, 360mm
- Compatible Corsair Liquid Coolers: H55, H60, H75, H80i, H90, H100i, H105, H110i, H115i, H150i
- Case Power Supply: ATX (not included)
- Weight: 8kg
- Lighting: RGB
- Case Drive Bays 3.5″: 4
- Case Drive Bays 2.5″: 2