About this product
- High airflow layout. Structured to improve your system’s cooling, complete with a steel grill front panel for optimal air intake.
- Includes three CORSAIR SP120 RGB PRO fans, each equipped with eight individually addressable LEDs around the hub (24 total).
- Plug up to 6 of the same CORSAIR RGB fans directly into the included iCUE Lighting Node CORE to control your RGB lighting without the need for a fan hub, making for brilliant lighting effects right out of the box with CORSAIR iCUE software.
- The 220T RGB Airflow’s steel construction and easy to remove front plate ensure sturdy and resilient durability along with a striking look.
- Take up less desktop space and fit a full-sized ATX motherboard-based PC just about anywhere you want, because the 220T is 35% smaller (by volume) than a “standard” mid-tower, with a 30% smaller footprint.
- Keep your components cool with room for up to 6x 120mm fans, 4x 140mm fans, or up to a 360mm* radiator in the front.
- Flexible storage options include two 2.5in trays and two more trays in a removable cage that fit additional 3.5in or 2.5in drives.
- Removable dust filters in the floor, roof and front keep your system clean for years after the build is finished.