About this product
- Dimensions. Over 80L in volume, the 7000 series is 40% to 60% larger than a standard mid-tower case, which gives you space for endless possibilities.
- Fan capacity. A spacious interior fits up to 12x 120mm or 7x 140mm cooling fans.
- Radiator capacity. Up to three simultaneous 360mm radiators (roof, side, front), two simultaneous 420mm radiators (roof, front), or even a 480mm radiator (side) means you can design your dream loop.
- Build your masterpiece. The CORSAIR 7000D AIRFLOW is a full-tower ATX case for the most ambitious builds, with an airflow-optimized steel front panel for maximum air intake and three included 140mm AirGuide fans. CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management easily keeps your cables hidden from sight, while a massive interior enables a multitude of cooling options, including room for up to three simultaneous 360mm radiators.
- A fully-featured full-tower. Even in cases as big as these, it’s the little things that make all the difference. From flexible storage and cooling options to tool-free swing-out side panels and clean cable management, every element of the 7000 Series helps you make your most ambitious build a reality.
- Powerful directed airflow. Equipped with three included CORSAIR 140mm AirGuide fans with anti-vortex vanes for concentrated airflow.
- Take command of your cooling. A PWM fan repeater controls the included fans, with connections for up to six in total. Reduce fan speed when you want to keep your system quiet, or increase when you want to push its performance, all from a single 4-pin PWM header on your motherboard.
- All-around easy access. Two steel high-airflow panels and a sturdy 4mm thick tempered glass side panel offer outstanding airflow and a clear view of your system.
- Three-slot vertical GPU mount. Put the spotlight on your graphics card with an innovative vertical GPU mount, big enough to fit today’s most powerful graphics cards with plenty of room for airflow.
- Show us what’ve you got. A removable, customizable windowed PSU shroud shows off the heart of your system. Remove the panel, add vinyl graphics, laser-etch your own logo, or add backlighting to make your rig stand out.
- Corsair RapidRoute cable management. Quickly and easily route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables, easily concealed by a hinged steel door.
- Modern front panel I/O. Puts your connections within easy reach, including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 4x USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- Our warranty is leading the way. Two year warranty backed by the CORSAIR
global technical support team.