About this product
- Clean and cool. A minimalist solid steel front panel offers superb durability and sharp looks, with dedicated ventilation channels for ample airflow.
- Maximum cooling potential. A spacious interior fits up to 10x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including up to a 360mm in front or side and a 360mm push/pull in the roof.
- The 5000D isn’t your run-of-the-mill, standard mid-tower ATX case. Its brilliantly engineered interior offers incredible expansion potential for liquid cooling.
- Powerful directed airflow. Equipped with two CORSAIR AirGuide 120mm fans featuring anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- Take command of your cooling. A PWM fan repeater controls the included fans, with connections for up to six in total. Reduce fan speed when you want to keep your system quiet, or increase when you want to push its performance, all from a single 4-pin PWM header on your motherboard.
- Extreme cooling. Maximum Cooling Potential: A spacious interior fits up to 10x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including up to a 360mm in front and a 360mm push/pull in the roof.
- CORSAIR RapidRoute Cable Management. Quickly and easily route your major cables through a single hidden channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables, easily concealed by a hinged steel door.
- Modern front panel I/O puts your connections within easy reach, including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, 2x USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
- Vertical GPU mount ready. With included vertical PCIe slots and a screw mount for a CORSAIR PCI-Express 3.0 extension cable (sold separately), you can show off your GPU and keep it secure at the same time.