About this product
- Lose weight without the gimmicks. The MM711’s innovative new appearance is more than just a meme. By implementing a novel new honeycomb shell design that is equal parts lightweight and durable, we’ve trimmed the total weight of our mouse to a jaw-dropping 60g. No more fighting against the mouse, and no more missed snipes due to a weight-limited range of motion. With the MM711, wrist pain after marathon battles and fatigue after all-nighters is a thing of the past. Aim better, perform better – for longer.
- Unchain your mouse. When you’re mowing down infantry, you should never feel like you’re a cute widdle baby on a leash. That’s why we’ve outfitted the MM711 with a new Ultraweave cable. Composed of durable yet flexible material, the cable doesn’t pull your way through the map, and doesn’t make precision aiming a pain. You might as well dump your mouse bungies now.
- Designed for Comfort and Improved Performance. The MM711 sports an ambidextrous shape optimized for right-handed gamers for comfort and functionality, featuring two side buttons for easy access to your custom keybinds. Additionally, we’ve added new and improved feet made of pure PTFE for supreme durability and maximum glide and responsiveness.
- A gaming-grade optical sensor for pro-grade gaming. Outfitted with a 16000 DPI Pixart optical sensor for minimal lag, little-to-no stuttering, and accuracy you won’t find in your clunky pack-in mouse – now improved tenfold thanks to massively reduced weight. And in case you need to favor pinpoint precision over speed, the DPI is instantly adjustable, giving you the ability to make real-time adjustments depending on game, class, and/or playstyle.
- Legendary Omron Switches for S-tier Durability. You’ll never have to worry about your sidearm quitting on you mid-battle. Pro-grade OMRON switches are standard for the MM711, housed under the left and right buttons and rated for 20 million+ keypresses – or approximately 1 million ragequits.
- Special Protection Against the Elements. A lightweight mouse requires heavyweight protection – especially with a perforated design that’s susceptible to exposure. The MM711’s PCBA is sprayed with dust and water-resistant coating, which helps prevent accidental spills, annoying dust bunnies, or overly sweaty palms from bricking your artillery in the heat of the moment. However, keep in mind that the encoder and switches are not able to be coated and perform well at the same time, so definitely don’t do any dunking or swimming with the MM711. Just take better care of your mouse. Remember: happy mice, happy life.
- Glide Like a Pro Skater With Ptfe Feet. There’s no need to hit the black market for shady, performance-enhancing gear. We’ve already outfitted your mouse right out of the box with PTFE feet, a common mod in pro mousing circles. We’d like to think of them more as mouse skates, providing the kind of effortless glide and premium responsiveness that you can’t find in other stock mice. And in case you’re wondering, these babies are pure, graded at more than 95% PTFE for an uncut boost to your movements.
- Stylish RGB Accents for Form and Function. The MM711 comes with understated LEDs in the scroll wheel and our logo for a splash of personality to your game. And it’s not just for flashy good looks either – the LEDs can also serve as a handy indicator for your currently assigned DPI.