About this product
- LGA 1700 Compatible – The Freezer i35 A-RGB is already compatible with Intel’s Alder Lake LGA 1700 processors. Even though the socket has increased in size compared to its predecessor, the hotspot remains centred in the area of the CPU die. The Direct Touch heat pipes of the Freezer i35 A-RGB cover this area completely.
- Ultimate performance thermal paste – The Freezer i35 A-RGB comes with a 0.8 g syringe of the new MX-5. ARCTIC’s Ultimate Performance thermal paste enables a particularly thin layer thickness due to its low viscosity and particle size and significantly reduces the heat build-up between the heat spreader of the CPU and the cooler. At the same time, it is neither conductive nor capacitive and therefore absolutely safe to use, even for beginners.
- Fan optimised for heatsinks – The fan installed in the Freezer i35 A-RGB benefits from all the advantages of the P-fans. With their low-vibration, power-saving motor and hydrodynamic plain bearing, they combine quiet and efficient operation. Despite its high fin density, the fan guarantees a high static pressure with its focussed air flow and is therefore ideal for use on radiators and heat sinks. The speed of the fan can be dynamically controlled via PWM and can thus be optimally adapted to any scenario.
- Improved installation and unlimited RAM clearance – The Freezer i35 A-RGB is a socket-specific installation variant for Intel Socket LGA 1700, 1200 and 115x. This reduces unnecessary mounting material and additionally simplifies the installation. ARCTIC uses an improved and simplified mounting system with spring-loaded screws for the Freezer i35 A-RGB. This achieves optimum contact pressure and even distribution of the thermal compound. Due to its compact design, it allows unrestricted RAM compatibility when installed.
- Make your system shine – The Freezer i35 A-RGB fan has 12 digital A-RGB LEDs in the fan hub. These can be controlled autonomously from each other and enable the iconic rainbow effect as well as countless other lighting options. The fan can be connected directly via a 5 V 3-pin RGB header on the mainboard and is compatible with the software and connectors of leading mainboard manufacturers. Alternatively, the cooler can also be illuminated via an external Controller and synchronised with the lighting of other hardware.
- Quality you can rely on – To ensure the longevity of our products, we carry out long-term tests under different, sometimes very adverse conditions. In this way, we learn how we can permanently improve our products for our customers. In addition, the excellent results of long-term testing give us the assurance that our products are not only outstanding in terms of quality, but also in terms of durability. This is a certainty that we are happy to pass on to our customers, which is why we give a 6-year manufacturer’s guarantee on the Freezer i35 A-RGB.