About this product
- Optimised for static pressure – During the development of the new BioniX P120, special emphasis was placed on a focused airstream and thus a high static pressure. The fan guarantees extremely efficient cooling, even with increased air resistance. Therefore, the BioniX P120 is particularly suitable for use on heatsinks and radiators.
- Strong cooling performance – Numerous improvements, such as an updated engine technology and a newly developed fan design, have noticeably increased the performance of P-fans. In internal performance tests leveled to 28 dB (A), the new P-fans left many competitors behind.
- More efficient technology – The motor is powered by a PWM IC of the newest generation, which allows the new BioniX P120 to run much more efficiently than its predecessors. This saves energy without compromising the performance.
- Maximum quietness, minimum vibration – Even at low speeds the operating sound of the new ARCTIC motor is barely noticeable. Due to a sinus-magnetizing the new motor only creates about 5 % of the vibration from commutation of a regular DC-motor without filter. Consequently, there is no need for rubber spacers due to the steady and smooth torque of the new motor.
- Extended lifespan – A 10 °C lower motor temperature roughly doubles the life span of a fan. The new ARCTIC motor has a four times longer service life through its low coil temperature. Consequently, we have extended the warranty to 10 years.
- 200 to 2100 RPM regulated via PWM PST – With a wide range of regulation and the PWM Sharing Technology (PST), the BioniX P120 fan speed can be controlled synchronously with all your other fans together. This keeps noise at a minimum while guaranteeing maximum cooling performance when needed.
- High-quality bearing – Thanks to an alloy/lubricant combination developed in Germany, friction within the bearing is reduced and greater efficiency is achieved. As a result, there is less heat development as well as less bearing noise, which means you can enjoy a longer service life from your fan.