About this product
The CadMouse Compact is the ultimate wired mouse specifically suited for design and engineering professionals who prefer to use a compact form factor for their hand size and grip type. Demonstrating our refined precision technology in a compact body, it is ideal for those who frequently switch environments, requiring faster and more agile movement.
- Compact Ergonomic Design. 3Dconnexion has met a design challenge by introducing a dedicated middle mouse button despite a compact size, which allows to reduce the required actuation pressure up to four times less. This provides a more delicate, precise click requiring less force than scroll wheel clicks on traditional mice. It also reduces the muscle and tendon discomfort frequently encountered during long working sessions.
- High Precision. Renowned for its refined precision technology, the mouse guarantees ever reliable and consistent pointer control, regardless of hand movement. The high-resolution optical sensor of 7200 dpi promises zero smoothing, acceleration or filtering for quality results on every project, and polling rate up to 1,000Hz. And thanks to the synergy between the mouse feet material, comprised of polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), with the CadMouse Pad, a perfected equilibrium between static and dynamic friction is created, giving users the finest precision.
- Durability to Last. The mouse’s Switch Mechanical Life is designed to handle over 50 million clicks to its buttons. It is engineered with the best resistant materials and components for greater durability. This, combined with its built-to-last design, means CAD professionals will experience high-quality use with additional piece of mind.
- Professional Scroll & Zoom Navigation in CAD. CAD professionals need to zoom in-and-out of 3D environments with precision, and an ability to scroll through long documents with control and efficiency during a fast-paced workday. Thanks to improved 3DxWare 10 Software, conveniently located QuickZoom buttons, and an advanced Smart Scroll Wheel 2, CAD users will experience meticulous control of their drawings and 3D images, and easy document navigation tailored to their needs.
- Smart Mouse Wheel 2. This functionality offers several advanced scrolling modes based on activity, which alter scroll behavior to adapt to the software and when necessary, to apply more precise control. The CAD-specific Tick-to-Tick function allows users to zoom in and out of models and drawings with exceptional seamlessness. For other applications, the Wheel offers a reliable scroll and to fly over very large documents or lengthy webpages.
- QuickZoom. This feature allows to zoom in and out of models and drawings with a level of exceptional finesse while automatically centering the drawing to where the cursor is. By pressing the thumb’s buttons one zooms in and out of the cursor’s position; and fine tunes the zoom level by continuing to keep the corresponding button pressed.
- Easy Access to Application Commands. With the Top Button, which opens an application or environment-specific Radial Menu that is gesture-controlled and customizable, users get quick access to their favorite commands with a swift mouse movement.
- Single driver. Multiple devices. 3DxWare 10 is the single driver foundation for all your 3Dconnexion devices. Its simple but powerful interface makes it easy to individualize all your 3Dconnexion products.