- HERO is a revolutionary new optical sensor designed by Logitech G to deliver class-leading performance and up to 10 times the power efficiency (compared to previous gen). HERO sensor delivers exceptionally accurate and consistent performance with zero smoothing, filtering or acceleration from 200 to 12,000 DPI. G305 can save up to 5 profiles with up to 5 DPI levels each on the onboard memory.
- Through end-to-end engineering and design, Logitech G developed a robust wireless solution to solve the fundamental problems of latency, stability, and connectivity. The end result is LIGHTSPEED, a pro-grade wireless solution that achieves wired-like performance.
- HERO sensor and LIGHTSPEED wireless deliver extreme efficiency to let you game for months. It delivers up to 250 hours run-to-die on just one AA battery. It can be adjusted to last up to 9 months of typical use in Endurance mode, which can be selected via Logitech G HUB. Logitech G HUB, as well as the indicator light on G305, will notify you when 15% of battery remains.
- At Logitech G, a wireless gaming mouse doesn’t need to be heavy. G305 is very light, coming in at only 99 grams, made possible thanks to the lightweight mechanical design and ultra-efficient battery usage.
- 6 programmable buttons. G305 primary switches, both left and right, are rated for 10 million clicks. G305 also has middle click, DPI button and two side buttons that can be programmed to your preferences using Logitech G HUB.
- Mechanical button tensioning with separated buttons enhances the consistency of the left and right primary mouse buttons and helps reduce the force needed to click. This results in crisp, reliable button performance you can depend on in even the most intense gaming sessions.
- The durable, lightweight design with a small footprint and built-in USB nano receiver storage make G305 a great travel companion.
- Height: 116.6 mm
- Width: 62.15 mm
- Depth: 38.2 mm
- Weight: 99 g
- Sensor: HERO
- Resolution: 200 – 12,000 DPI
- Max. acceleration: > 40 G5Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- Max. speed: > 400 IPS6Tested on Logitech G240 Gaming Mouse Pad
- Wireless report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- Wireless technology: LIGHTSPEED Wireless
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM
- PTFE Feet: 250-km range7
- Battery life: Up to 250 hours
- Onboard memory: 1 profile
- Features: Mechanical Button Tensioning System
- Requirements: Windows® 7 or later, macOS® 10.11 or later, Chrome OSTM, USB port, Internet access for Logitech G HUB (optional)
IN THE BOX
- G305 Gaming Mouse
- LIGHTSPEED USB receiver
- User documentation